Obama Caught Dealing with Russian President on Hot Mic

Note: Not even The President of The United States of America gets a pass for eavesdropping or better yet, "bugging" himself!  JDL

foxnews.com


The exchange:
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

More...

Comments

Rahul said…
Sounds like the monkey knows something we don't. One might take his comments to mean that he has already made plans to rig the election. Surprised? Not in the least. This creature crawls on it's scaled belly and fathers lie upon lie. Obama is the bane of western civilization.