Peeping landlord rigs hidden camera on tenant

counton2

NBC
Published: June 19, 2009

A Long Island landlord rigged a hidden camera in the bedroom of a teenage tenant, police are saying, and the young girl’s father said he almost took matters into his own hands when he learned what Louis Bosco may have been up to.

“He made me almost lose my freedom,“ the father said. “I was going to kill this man for doing something to my daughter.“

The man said his daughter went into the backyard of the family’s East Patchogue home, where the landlord lives in a separate house on the same property.

“My daughter told me that she went into the backyard where this gentleman lives and saw her room on a monitor in his dwelling,“ the father said. “She went in the house, and looked up in her ceiling tile and there was a camera.“ Police said they found cameras and microphones in the girl’s bedroom and a bathroom.
“Our family is devastated,“ the girl’s mother said.

Bosco has been charged with unlawful surveillance, a crime for which he could get 4 years behind bars if convicted.

Comments