Spy Development (from the mfg's website).
USB cable UHF transmitter.
When plugged to a USB port the cable works as usual and the transmitter inside the cable transmits conversations or any sound to a distant receiver.
No batteries needed. The transmitter works as long as it remains plugged to a USB port.
With Automatic Gain Control system it is able to pick up a whisper up to 40 feet away from the transmitter microphone as clearly as loud speech near it.
- USB cable works and looks as usual.
- Nothing unusual can be found.
- Powered by a USB port, no battery required for the transmitter.
- Only one end of the cable needs to be plugged to provide power.
- Extremely sensitive built-in microphone.
- Automatic microphone gain control.
- Crystal frequency control.
Note: Would your IT administrator notice this ? I don't think so....Want to know for sure? Contact me @ ComSec LLc , I can help.